Monday, February 3, 2014

Leibster Award!!

Hey guys! I'm so happy i got nominated for a Liebster award by Claire Nash from  http://sprinkleofclaire.blogspot.co.uk/ 
Thank you so much Claire! I would have never guessed i would be nominated for an award!!:) 
Everyone go check out her blog and follow her:)





The Rules
1.You must link the person who nominated you
2.You must answer the 11 questions set by the blogger who nominated you
3.You can't nominate the person who nominated you
4.You have to choose 11 people to nominate with under 200 followers
5.You must tell the nominees they have been nominated

1. Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging because i absolutely LOVE everything fashion and i am a very glamorous person myself haha, i wanted to be in a community of fashion and trend lovers like me. I also want to inspire people to get to know the new trends and dress beautifully;)

2. Where do you see yourself in a year's time?
I see myself still blogging, doing great in school, and i also want to start an awareness association for teenagers to see whats happening to all the animals in the earth as years go by, and that our children might not be able to see a polar bear if we don't act up!

3. Favourite beauty product?
Mascara and lipgloss<3

4. Favourite blog?
The Blonde Salad by Chiara Ferragni
Style Scrapbook by Andy Torres

5. Tea or coffee?
I love both! I drink both everyday.

6. Favourite hobbies?
swimming, riding and taekwondo

7. Skirts or shorts?
Both!

8. what item can't you live without?
My iphone!

9. What is your favourite post on your blog?
My bambi sweater post! It was a real HUGE trend when i posted it!:)

10. What can we expect from your blog in the future?
You can expect some Outfits of the day, alot more fashion posts, and travels:)

11. How are you?
Very well:)



NOMINATED BLOGS:


 






















No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to read my blog, don't forget to comment:)<3