Thursday, September 4, 2014

cereal in your purse

Hey hey hey! I haven't had a lot of time for blogging since school started because i have been finishing homework at 11:00pm for a week :( Anyways... I'm back! Here is a new collection that i am totally in love with, Anya Hindmarch cereal imperial clutch collection! I really hope i get one of these, they are very fun and a great acessory. With one of these purses/clutches you can brighten up an all black or all white outfit. Here are some pictures of this amazing collection!




 
some other brands have been making food inspired purses! This is a very new and creative idea, some other brands with food inspired purses are Chanel and Moschino...






Hope you liked my post and comment your thoughts below:)
p.s. None of these pictures are mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to read my blog, don't forget to comment:)<3