Thursday, July 16, 2015

It accessory

Can you guess what this new "it" accessory is? Yes, it's the fabulous new Dior so real sunglasses! I am so in love with them, they are the perfect shades. They come in gold, crystal, Havana and black! I don't have a pair yet but i assure you i will in no time;) These shades look perfect on every type of face! They are so beautiful and have a very well thought design, they are the hottest thing of the season, and i am positive that they are here to stay for a really long time. They retail for $495.00 - $595.00 bit i am sure they are worth the price. I obviously saw them first on my fashion icon Olivia Palermo, but a lot of celebs have been wearing these exquisite shades... If you're very so in love with these shades, don't be afraid to splurge on them, i'm sure you won't be needing another pair of sunglasses for a while ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to read my blog, don't forget to comment:)<3